To provide the guest with an exceptional first impression and to ensure that their overall stay is an excellent experience.
What you will be doing
- Greets guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition
- Reviews arrival list daily and assists in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
- Escort VIPs to room and check them in prior to arrival
- Attends promptly to guest needs and inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year in Front Desk Operations
- In-depth knowledge of hotel Front Desk operations
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team’s decisions; contributes to the team’s efforts.
Schulte Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
4305 Weaver Parkway
Warrenville, IL 60555
Telephone (630) 393-0400
Current Job Openings
- Breakfast Bar Attendant - SpringHill Warrenville
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Guest Service Representative
- Guest Service Representative - SpringHill Suites Warrenville
- Night Auditor - SpringHill Suites Naperville/Warrenville
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant - SpringHill Suites Warrenville