- Prepares and serves the daily complimentary breakfast bar
- Greets each guest and ensures guests are satisfied
- Ensures breakfast area is sufficiently stocked at all times
- Ensures cleanliness of breakfast area
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in restaurant/kitchen service role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of restaurant/kitchen operations
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
7345 Engle Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Telephone (440) 243-8785