- Directs subordinates accomplish goals and objectives of the operation.
- Knowledge about food and beverage service equipment and production practices.
- Ensures the proper preparation and service of food and beverages to the satisfaction of guest, Schulte Hospitality Group, health and safety standards.
- Review employees' challenges referred from the supervisory staff and follows up as needed. Handle disciplinary problems and counsel employees according to hotel standards.
- Creates and develops menu prices, beverage lists and prices, and is responsible for the selection of condiments, linens, uniforms and décor used with the property's facility.
- Establishes and maintains effective internal controls within the department.
- Purchasing authority for all F & B cost items.
- Oversee the proper use of food and supplies to meet budgetary guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 5 year training in food and beverage operations
- Bachelors Level and/or Culinary Degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to provide legible communication and directions
- Familiarity with food and beverage costs controls.
- Ability to accurately compute mathematical calculations or employees of organization
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Developing direct reports
- Customer Focus
Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District
201 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Telephone (912) 236-4440