Graduate Hotels is seeking a Line Cook to join Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Eugene. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
- Maintains high sanitation standards throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensures organized and clean storage areas for all food
- Ensures that all food items are properly handled and stored at the conclusion of the shift Properly rotates inventory
- Prepares food according to specifications for breakfast, lunch, dinner and banquets
- Maintains clean and orderly storage areas and product pars
- Work with manager to create specials and other menu variations
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in Cook role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of food preparation health and safety guidelines
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Ability to multi-task
- Functional/Technical Skills
Graduate Hotel Management is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 15 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotel Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
66 East 6th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401-2667
Telephone (541) 342-2000