Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Minneapolis is seeking TopGolf Ambassador/Host to join our food and beverage team.
Graduate Hotels builds authentic, playful spaces that connect travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration with local establishments.
Our teams excel in delivering top results while introducing clients and guests to the design and service that have made us one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands in the country. There is never one right answer in hospitality. Come share your past experiences with us, to help write this textbook on service.
To ensure fast and courteous service to guests in our Top Golf Outlet.
TopGolf Ambassador/Host responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the Top Golf outlet to provide fast and courteous service to guests
- Schedules golf reservations and arranges special services for groups
- Greets and escorts guests, provides menus, drinks and other requests
- Inspects stations for neatness and cleanliness
- Help Topgolf guests understand the mechanics of a golf swing at the tee-line at all bays
- Work with all types of guests (juniors to avid golfers) to provide appropriate lessons/instructions
- Grow the golf services platform on site, working closely with the marketing department and community outreach
- Help with events, such as game explanation, hosting and lessons
- Collects payments from guests
- Totals receipts at end of shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Weekend availability required
Education & Experience
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Functional/Technical Skills Integrity/Trust
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
615 Washington Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Telephone (612) 379-8888