Graduate Hotels Management is seeking a Houseperson to join Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Athens. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
- Ensure a clean and pleasant environment for our guests.
- Cleans and maintains all hotel public areas, including restrooms, hallways, stairwells, etc. to meet quality standards
- Cleans bathrooms, dusts furniture and pictures, vacuums, sweeps and mops floors
- Empties carts of soiled linen and disposes trash
- Removes spots, insects and debris, polishes fixtures and cleans ashtrays
- Delivers items to rooms upon request and assists in cleaning guest rooms as needed. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in Housekeeping role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Attention to Detail
- Functional/Technical Skills
Graduate Hotels Management is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 16 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 14 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.