Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Iowa City is seeking a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team.
Graduate Hotels builds authentic, playful spaces that connect travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration with local establishments.
Our teams excel in delivering top results while introducing clients and guests to the design and service that have made us one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands in the country. There is never one right answer in hospitality. Come share your past experiences with us, to help write this textbook on service.
- Ensure that rooms and public areas are cleaned and sanitized to standards
- Ensures that rooms have clean linen, bedding and towels
- Ensures that rooms are stocked with soap, tissues, drinking glasses, etc.
- Reports any non-working equipment or possible repairs to the GM/Maintenance
- Search room for items guest has left behind and turn them in to the front desk
- Acts as a storyteller for our Brand, our Hotel and its' decor
- Work with colleagues to deliver inspirational service
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High School education
- Minimum of 1 year in Housekeeping role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Graduate Iowa City
210 South Dubuque Street
Iowa City, IA 52240
Telephone (319) 337-4058