Position Purpose: Ideal candidate should possess a strong initiative and desire for personal achievement. Must be familiar with Marriott core brand standards of service and core brand initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support Red Zone hotels providing analysis of primary factors driving GSS scores
- Collaborate with SVP and Brand Performance Manager to develop, implement and execute action plans targeted at improving GSS ITR scores as well as key GSS department metrics (Check in Speed, Elite recognition, cleanliness, etc.)
- Aide in defining programs to increase guest satisfaction scores and achieve performance goals
- Collaborate with Brand Performance Managers and property leaders to ensure standards are followed
- Comply with all corporate human resources and accounting procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate upward
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of recent Marriott branded experience, preferably, select service brands at a GM level
- Prior experience in front office and housekeeping as the leader of those departments preferred
- Fosse PMS system knowledge required
- Willingness to travel up to 100% of the time with a typical schedule being 10 days on and 4 days off.
- Maintain efficiency and effectiveness as this is a remote based position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Internet and Microsoft Office programs.
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Schulte Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schulte Hospitality Group
2000 High Wickham Place
Louisville, KY 40245
Telephone (502) 489-3737
Current Job Openings
- Area IT Manager- Hotel Support
- Contracts Specialist
- Front Desk/Guest Services
- Graphic Designer
- Guest Satisfaction Manager
- Guest Satisfaction Manager (Marriott Team)
- Housekeeping Staff
- Maintenance Staff
- Office Maintenance
- Project Manager- Hotels
- Project Manager- Schulte Design and Construction
- Regional Controller
- Regional Director of Revenue Management (Marriott Team)
- Regional Vice President of Operations - Select Service Hotels
- Restaurant Staff
- Staff Accountant
- Task Force Director of Sales - Remote Based
- Task Force General Manger - Remote (Marriott Team)
- Task Force Operations Manager (Marriott Team)
- Vice President, Revenue Management (Marriott Team)