Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Room Attendant to join Graduate Knoxville and its wonderful team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels builds authentic, playful spaces that connect travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experienced makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration with local establishments.
Our teams excel in delivering top results while introducing clients and guests to the design and service that have made us one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands in the country. There is never one right answer in hospitality. Come share your past experiences with us, to help write this textbook on service.
- Ensure that rooms and public areas are cleaned and sanitized to standards
- Ensures that rooms have clean linen, bedding and towels
- Never allow a guest to enter a room if they do not have a working key to the room.
- Assist in training new associates.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, and hotel surroundings.
- Ensures that rooms are stocked with soap, tissues, drinking glasses, etc. Reports any non-working equipment or possible repairs to the GM/Maintenance
- Search room for items guest has left behind and turn them in to the front desk
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in Housekeeping role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1706 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37916
Telephone (865) 437-5500