Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Cook to join Graduate Tucson and its wonderful team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, playful spaces that connect a community's travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
- Maintains high sanitation standards throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensures organized and clean storage areas for all food
- Ensures that all food items are properly handled and stored at the conclusion of the shift Properly rotates inventory
- Prepares food according to specifications for breakfast, lunch, dinner and banquets
- Maintains clean and orderly storage areas and product pars
- Work with manager to create specials and other menu variations
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in Cook role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of food preparation health and safety guidelines
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Tearn player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Ability to multi-task
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
930 E. Second Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
Telephone (520) 467-5900