Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Full-TimeDish Steward to join Graduate Tucson and its wonderful team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, playful spaces that connect a community's travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots
- Maintains dish room and dish machine
- Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
- Removes all garbage
- Breaks down, cleans and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of the shift
- Keep dish and other storage areas clean and organized
- Assists with cleaning other areas of restaurant as requested
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Ability to multi-task
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
930 E. Second Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
Telephone (520) 467-5900