$500 Sign On Bonus After 90 Days!!! Esthetician Responsibilities
- Providing waxing, facials, body treatments, and makeup applications and lessons.
- Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
- Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
- Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, and examining skin to evaluate the suitability of treatments.
- Advising clients on skincare and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
- Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell spa and salon services, and retail products.
- Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of equipment.
- Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions.
- Ceasing treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
- State licensure to practice as an esthetician.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
515 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Chef
- Busperson/Server Assistant
- Chef de Cuisine
- Director of Catering and Conference Services
- Director of Engineering
- Food & Beverage Director
- Food & Beverage Manager - The
- Food Server
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Guest Service Manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- HR Coordinator - /
- Human Resources Manager
- In-Room Dining Server
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Security Officer
- Spa Esthetician
- VUE VIP Experience Manager