Work Today, Get Paid Today! The Hotel Washingtonbelieves you should be in control of your income, that's why we're proud to partner with DailyPay, giving you access to your money when and where you need it!
HW is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Doorperson to join our team! The Hotel Washington is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's In It For You?When you join The Hotel Washington you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! HW provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, a robust benefit package and an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company.
Our CompanyHotel Washington is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the meeting, greeting and directing residents and guests
- Open doors, carry bags, and provide a guest assistance as needed
- Maintain exceptional experience for guest at all times
- Attend staff meetings and trainings
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 75 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards
- Perform other duties as requested.
Education And Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and a part of the team to maintain positive working experience
- Minimum one to two years' experience in related position working with public
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and weekdays
Work Today, Get Paid Today With Daily Pay!
Track your daily income with updates after every shift you work
Transfer your earnings instantly or next day
Automatically save a portion of your paycheck
In addition to DailyPay, The Hotel Washington offers a robust selection of perks/benefits that include, but aren't limited to: Paid Time Off, Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Growth and Career Opportunities, Hotel Discounts, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance, Dependent Tuition Benefits, EAP Program, Marketplace Discounts at various retailers such as Disney, Apple, AT&T, Verizon and more, and a flexible and fun working environment!
- Schulte Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
515 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Chef
- Busperson/Server Assistant
- Chef de Cuisine
- Director of Catering and Conference Services
- Director of Engineering
- Food & Beverage Director
- Food & Beverage Manager - The
- Food Server
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Guest Service Manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- HR Coordinator - /
- Human Resources Manager
- In-Room Dining Server
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Security Officer
- Spa Esthetician
- VUE VIP Experience Manager