Utility/Dish Steward – Washington, DC
Posted march 2, 2023
Work today, get paid today! Hotel Washington believes you should be in control of your income, that's why we're proud to partner with DailyPay, giving you access to your money when and where you need it!
Hotel Washington is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Utility/Dish Steward to join our team! HW is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's in it for you? When you join HW you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! HW provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, a robust benefit package and an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company.
Our CompanyHotel Washington is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Clean and safely store all cleaning equipment as appropriate
- Clean and maintain dish machine & dish area
- Sort & stack clean dishes
- Sweep/mop floors as need to keep in line with sanitation
- Scrub pot and pans
- Be familiar with all safety and emergency procedures including OSHA equipment
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Strong communication skills
- Three (3) years related experience in hospitality or service industry preferred
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Ability to push/pull service cart weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing up to 150 lbs.
Work Today, Get Paid today with DailyPay!
- Track your daily income with updates after every shift you work
- Transfer your earnings instantly or next day
- Automatically save a portion of your paycheck
In addition to DailyPay, Hotel Washington offers a robust selection of perks/benefits that include, but aren't limited to: Paid Time Off, Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Growth and Career Opportunities, Hotel Discounts, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Pet Insurance, Dependent Tuition Benefits, EAP Program, Marketplace Discounts at various retailers such as Disney, Apple, AT&T, Verizon and more, and a flexible and fun working environment!
515 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Managed by Schulte boutique + lifestyle