Schulte Hospitality Group is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Server to join our team! SHG is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's in it for you? When you join SHG you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SHG provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company and a robust benefit package including, but not limited to:
Work Today, Get Paid today, with Daily Pay!
Free Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health care access for All Associates starting day one!
Multiple Health Insurance and Life Insurance options
401k Plan + Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Schulte Savings Marketplace Discounts on event tickets, electronics, gym memberships + more!
Our CompanySchulte Hospitality Group is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Seats and takes accurate food orders from guests
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that food is properly prepared and nicely presented and/or the buffet is appealing.
- Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverage to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Must be familiar with all menu items, their preparation and service procedure.
- Totals checks, presents to guests and accept payment
- Assists with bussing tables
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year in hotel/restaurant serving role
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Ability to operate available equipment, such as cash registers, calculators, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills as needed to make change and give refunds
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts