Schulte Hospitality Group is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Dish washer to join our team! SHG is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's in it for you? When you join SHG you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SHG provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company and a robust benefit package including, but not limited to:
Work Today, Get Paid today, with Daily Pay!
Free Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health care access for All Associates starting day one!
Multiple Health Insurance and Life Insurance options
401k Plan + Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Schulte Savings Marketplace Discounts on event tickets, electronics, gym memberships + more!
Our CompanySchulte Hospitality Group is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains high sanitation standards throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensures organized and clean storage areas for all food
- Ensures that all food items are properly handled and stored at the conclusion of the shift Properly rotates inventory
- Prepares food according to specifications for breakfast, lunch, dinner and banquets
- Maintains clean and orderly storage areas and product pars
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- Minimum of High School education preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role required
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of food preparation health and safety guidelines
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Shows up on time, ready to work.