Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Night Auditor to join Graduate Annapolis and its brilliant team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, spirited spaces that connect travelers, students and locals alike. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their communities.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
Graduate Hotels is proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified™, proving that our associates feel our commitment to cultivate a culture of inspirational and supportive leadership.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Audits the daily guest ledger
- Handles all end-of-day accounting functions including posting daily room rates and room tax
- Ensures accuracy of all charges to guest folios
- Averages sum of revenues of all accounts receivable from food, room and other departments
- Acts as front desk clerk, checking guests in and out, booking reservations and resolving guest issues
- Make cash drops in accordance with proper cash handling procedures
- Organize the Front Desk area so that the A.M. Front Desk staff can properly prepare for their shift
- Monitors hotel security camera system
- Ensures that lobby is well-maintained, properly lit and with music at proper volume
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Any other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- Minimum of 1 year in Accounting or Night Auditor role
- Knowledge of PMS
- High School Diploma/GED
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Basic accounting/math skills
About Graduate Hotels®
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are 35 hotels across the U.S. and U.K. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit www.graduatehotels.com.
- Graduate Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.